This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Sunday, January 27, 2013

E2E

I am  so far behind on my quilt pictures.  This blog said I'd used up all my photo storage capacity (or something like that).  I have no idea what that is all about, but it's taken me two months to have the time to go back and delete a bunch of old posts from the beginning of this blog so I can continue to add new ones.  I managed to down load these edge-2-edge customer  quilts that I've done the past several months....and when I went to download my custom quilts the blog kind of shut down.  So I will try again tomorrow, maybe, if I can get the time - might be next week.  But I have soooo many quilts that I need to get documented and these photos onto the work orders that I really need to get them done before I forget who did which quilt. 


I















No comments:

Post a Comment