This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Monday, April 30, 2012

Very pretty 9-patch

 I really like this quilt by Ruth.  She made it with the intention of donating it to their upcoming family reunion, but likes it so well she's having second thoughts about that!  She paid me the compliment of saying that once I work my magic on it she's sure she won't want to give it away :) 
 I love the 9-patch flowers, what a creative idea....may have to steal this idea and use it sometime myself. 

2 comments:

  1. The nine patch flowers are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Sorry I accidentally hit Publish instead of starting over on the comment. Wasn't thinking. Anyway, I like this quilt. I'm not sure about the colors, but it seems to work. The stitching makes up for the larger solid blocks.

    ReplyDelete