This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3 quilts

May I just mention, again, that I hate computers :)  Froze up on me while loading the pictures and when I resumed, it put them all out of order.  (I hate cars too, but since I don't want to be without either, I'll just deal with it.) 
Here are a portion of the blocks from Louise's quilt (the rest are scattered later in the post).  This quilt just screamed to be quilted this way...it's a bit of work, but I really enjoyed it.

Crystal's quilt
I really like how the border turned out.
Connie's quilt
the rest of Louise's quilt

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! BTW, Blogger and Facebook are having issues today. SO frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous quilts - I love the different treatments you have given the applique blocks - inspirational!

    ReplyDelete