This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

3 quilts

two baby quilts that customer just wanted done up quick and cheap - so meander it was.




A whole cloth with an oriental feel to it. Another quilt that needed to be done quickly in order to be ready for a wedding.


Used Asian Ginkgo panto. This is the 2nd time I've used this design and I've liked it both times, just has a nice look I think.






Some times it feels really nice to have several all over designs, something repetitious that doesn't take much thought once it's up and going. My next two quilts to go on are both involved custom jobs -- so a lot more work. But I enjoy those too.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric with the Oriental design with the ginkgo stitching. Goes together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete