This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Saturday, February 19, 2011

1 Quilt

Devonna's quilt. She said she has 2 more just like this that she'll be bringing when they're finished. She's sending them back east to sell - I'll be interested to hear how that goes :)



Haven't taken off my chalk markings yet - but it does make it easier to see what has been quilted.

Normally I'd prefer to have the thread match the fabric on the back, but with all the white fabric on the front I didn't want little black bobbin pokies showing through on the front, so we elected to use white thread on the back. It actually is very awesome looking!


1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed this post. I, too, really like the white stitching on the black fabric. This would make a really pretty spread all by itself. Hope your customer has good luck selling.

    ReplyDelete