This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quilts

Another beautiful baby quilt by Louise.
Darn, can't see the quilting - she brought me a picture of how to quilt it and it was very pretty.


The next 4 baby quilts are by Colleen. Every time she brings me a load of quilts she says these are the last ones, she's getting too old to keep making them -- then several months later here she comes with some more!






2 comments:

  1. I love that first one. So bright and colorful. And I assume the horses are appliqued? By hand? Or machine? I love seeing the variety of what comes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horses were blanket stitched around each one by hand.

    ReplyDelete