This blog is primarily my customer's quilts (and maybe mine if I can ever get to them!). For family and misc. posts go to: http://www.outsideofquilting.blogspot.com/



Saturday, January 31, 2009

My very first quilts


More Pre-longarm quilts. The green one is my very first quilt I ever pieced (with the one exception of a baby quilt I made over 30 years ago for my dear friend, Sylvia - I've asked her to get a photo of that since she said her daughter still has it!) This green one was a block of the month quilt. The star quilt was an effort to use up a bunch of scraps I had - I love it! (I could make 100s of those now, I have SO many scraps! My mother hand quilted the green one and helped me tie the star one - they went to my 2nd daughter, Tara, when she got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment